WELCOME TO CUP OF BLANK.
Cup of Blank is a blog, well, kind of about everything. Hence, you can “fill in the (blank)” to the endless topics we can talk about.
*Check out our introductory post here for more deets and tails.
ABOUT JEN AND CAT:
Just two good ol’ friends who met in elementary school and reconnected recently via our shared love for coffee and minimalistic lifestyle.
We decided to start a joint blog together because we not only love adventuring around together, but we also love to document it all. Cat is the photography mastermind, while Jen is the one who pulls it together into one piece.
Both Korean-American, Los Angeles-bred.
- Loves white walls.
- Americanos, all day everyday.
- Has the constant urge to say hi to every dog she encounters.
- Crazy plant lady, has a killer green thumb 🌵🌱🌿
- Appreciates Japanese artists and authors (e.g. Haruki Murakami is her favorite author; Yoshitomo Nara and Yayoi Kusama are her favorite artists).
- Makes collage art for fun (@insomnatives).
*Follow her on Instagram: @jennynayoung
- Freelance photographer. 📸
- Cold brew (+ cold coffee drinks, in general) all the way.
- Wears black 24/7.
- Jackson Pollock is the man.
- Tacos will always put her in a good mood.
- Has a fascination & admiration for natural light.
*Follow her on Instagram: @blvkcat
*Header photo credit: Catherine Han, shot at Stereoscope Coffee.
Pssssst. We love love love it when people like our content and want to share it! Please just remember to credit us, and we’ll all be happy campers. Thank you!
All photography, writings, and works are credited to Jenny Kim and Catherine Han, unless stated otherwise.